(*FREE*) Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor Book 1) PDF/EPUB/EBOOK
Read or Download Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor Book 1) Online

Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor Book 1) Customer Reviews
:- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Tracey~book corner fan -- "Maybe there were time when her deepest desires were echoes of divine whispers." : A Melissa Tagg book is always a treat! Autumn by the Sea was just such a treat and well worth the wait! ( Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2021 )
- from Stephanie McCallTop Contributor: Harry Potter -- TOP 1000 REVIEWER : Not the Worst Autumn Opener, But Not the Best, Either ( 3.0 out of 5 stars )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Kindle Customer -- Loved it : Having read all of Tagg’s books, I was looking forward to seeing what this new one would be like. I loved it! It has a whole different flavor from her other books. I think some of it is the setting – the Maine coast, blueberry farm, etc. The characters quickly became friends (which is true of her other books) and I wanted to know how things worked out for them. The mysteries to be solved felt a bit different from her other books – maybe a little more intricate? – and I’m eager to read the next in the series to continue finding out the solutions. I liked all the different kinds of love shown by the different characters and in the various relationships. I’ve really enjoyed all of Tagg’s books, but I think this one has quickly become my favorite. ( Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2021 )
- 3.0 out of 5 stars from Rebecca Maney -- A Cozy Kind of Story! : 3.5 stars ( Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Amazon Customer -- Amazing New Series! : Melissa has done it again!! What a great new book series; first book “Autumn by the Sea”, with mystery, intriguing story lines the weave together but leave you in suspense and surprised at the end. Love the heart of this story of a sense of belonging and the draw to a loving family that is not blood related, but Overflowing with love all the same. Can’t wait for the next book to come out. Fantastic characters, and amazing writing. ( Reviewed in Canada on October 2, 2021 )
Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor Book 1) Related Product may you like
:Autumn By The Sea Book. Read 143 Reviews From The World's Largest Community For Readers. Abandoned As A Toddler, Sydney Rose Has Spent Years Wondering Wh Rating: 4.6 271 Votes Instead, He Has A Full Life In Muir Harbor With An Adopted Family He Loves And A Blueberry Farm To Run. But The Farm Is Struggling And Strange Occurrences Have Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor #1) by Melissa Tagg Autumn by the Sea (Muir Harbor, book 1) by Melissa Tagg Book 1: Autumn by the Sea Related searches dinner on primrose hill
0 komentar